Race with us
Our goal is that everyone who drives with us has a great time as well as to obviously win races. One nice thing about endurance racing is that there is plenty of seat time. Not only is that more time to have fun, but is a great way to gain experience and become a better driver, and there are numerous opportunities to join us.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
We prefer that you have previous race experience. This is a no contact series, and we take that seriously.
- You’ve ideally raced with WRL before
- We expect that you have previous race experience
- You’ve never been barred by any organization for misconduct
- Minimally, you must have achieved Solo level in HPDE exercising expanded passing rules. At this level we will want to see you drive first hand.
- Experience racing a similar car is a plus
- Have read the WRL rules
- Driving resumes are helpful
- Video is helpful
Our cars are built and setup for WRL endurance racing. All cars include:
- Radio communications (IMSA type connection)
- Cool shirt systems
- Lap timers
- Video with telemetry
- Configurable seats (within range limitations)
- Fire supression systems
What to Expect
- You'll need WRL approved safety equipement: e.g. helment, Hans device, gloves
- Equipment check-in is the day before the race. This is only needed once per year.
- Practice, when available, at the event location is generally the day before the first race
- As needed, we'll practice driver changes and pit stops
- Driving order will be discussed based on specific event strategy
What we Expect
- Take care of the equipment
- Observe in-car alarms and know what to do
- Make safe passes and avoid contact
- Heel-toe and rev matching is a must for the longevity of the transmission
- Smooth and fluid shifts, i.e. not jamming the shifter into gears or "speed shifting"
Based on finishing position we will contribute to our list of charities.